Registration fees and payment deadlines
The registration fee (the actual name and email of the delegate should be mentioned in their registration) is based on the date of registration and payment. If you want to benefit from the lower fee, register early and pay by the deadline. Registration without payment by the deadline will be automatically updated to the next deadline’s fee. Ideal, PayPal, by Credit Card and direct bank transfer through the invoice option.
ERF 2022 registration pricing policy
|Registration fees for The Netherlands and other countries are VAT exempt.|
|registration fee||Until 31.03.2022|
|01.04.2022 – 25.06.2022 |
|euRobotics member with free ticket code||Free||€ 125,00||€ 175,00|
|euRobotics member||€ 450,00||€ 570,00||€ 700,00|
|Non euRobotics member||€ 650,00||€ 770,00||€ 900,00|
|Student||€ 330,00||€ 400,00||€ 425,00|
|One day participation Member/ Non-Member||€ 250,00||€ 300,00||€ 350,00|
|Exhibitor only pass||€ 200,00||€ 250,00||€ 300,00|
|Banquet for The Netherlands is with 21% VAT, for other countries Banquet are VAT exempt.|
|01.04.2022 – 25.06.2022||After 25.06.2022|
|euRobotics member with free ticket code||€ 50,00||€ 75,00||€ 100,00|
|euRobotics member||€ 50,00||€ 75,00||€ 100,00|
|Non euRobotics members||€ 85,00||€ 95,00||€ 105,00|
|Student||€ 50,00||€ 60,00||€ 75,00|
|Sponsors/ Exhibitors||€ 50,00||€ 50,00||€ 50,00|
(typing errors reserved)
- euRobotics members – Industry and Research – receive a number of free registration codes (according to their annual membership fees), provided that they have paid their euRobotics membership fees. The codes will allow access to free registration until 31th of March (23.59 CET), after that an additional amount will be applied.
- euRobotics members benefit from discounted rates for all additional tickets purchased. Associate members also benefit from the euRobotics discounted rates.
Registration fee includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions, workshops and exhibition
- Welcome reception on 28.06.2022
- On-site lunches and refreshments in the exhibition area
One day pass includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions, workshops and exhibition during one day
- on-site lunch and refreshments during the selected day in the exhibition area
Exhibitor Only pass:
- For Exhibitor Only passes, please contact email@example.com
- You will be asked for proof of being a student upon completion of registration
- An invalid proof will lead to the invalidation of your registration
- Entrance to the Conference Networking Dinner, 29 June 2022
Registration contact: Lucienne.firstname.lastname@example.org
For euRobotics General Assembly participants: Please contact email@example.com
Registration fees and conditions for payment
- The registration fee is based on the date of registration and payment.
- If you want to benefit from the lower fee, register early and pay before the deadline.
- This registration system accepts Ideal, PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer through invoice option.
- Registration through invoice option will be automatically updated to the next fee if payment has not been processed before the payment deadline mentioned on the invoice.
- Please make sure that you select the right ticket category (euRobotics Member/ Non-member) with the implications linked to it. Free ticket codes and discounted rates cannot be applied after a registration has been confirmed.
Cancellations and refunds
If you are unable to attend, you need to notify us by sending an e-mail with your name and registration confirmation to Lucienne.firstname.lastname@example.org
If your cancellation reaches us:
- Before May 1st , 2022 at 23:59 CET – 100% refund of your registration fees, minus €50,- for administrative fees
- Between May 2nd 2022 and May 25th, 2022 at 23:59 CET – 50% refund
- After May 25th, 2022 at 23:59 CET – no refund
- Free tickets can be cancelled without administrative fees until May 25th , 2022 at 23:59 CET
You may propose a replacement participant at a €30,- administrative fee